Friday 1 November 2013

Greetings!

Welcome to Blackboard Chalkboard, a little blog in a corner of the internet designed to show you the work of Brighton-based blackboard and chalkboard artist Ollie Stone.

I desecrate (by request) the blackboards of pubs, cafes, shops and restaurants all over Brighton and the South-East, creating boards that are both informative and quite nice-looking. I have a background in illustration, graphic design, typography and using very colourful pens, and am able to work very flexible hours to deliver the awesome blackboards that you desire.

I work out pricing on a job-by-job basis, and take into account things like location, time working on-site and materials. I can always fix a price before I start a job, and this can be done once I receive the details of what you would like done, or meet you for a quick chat.
So whether you'd like to tell everyone about your new range of pies, have an A-board to advertise Sky sports or promote your boutique in the Brighton lanes, just gimme a call, send an email or fly a carrier pigeon my way.

The bulk of my work can be seen at www.olliestone.co.uk
Otherwise, you can visit olliestoneillustration.blogspot.co.uk
Or, just scroll down for a little taster.
























No comments:

Post a Comment