Saturday 23 April 2016

Hand-painted pub chalkboards and sign writing.


My name is Ollie Stone. I live Brighton and work across Brighton, London and the South as a freelance chalkboard artist and mural painter. 

My previous clients include: Indigo, JD Wetherspoon, Marston's, Vintage Inns, Laine Pub Co and many more independent pubs, bars, clubs, cafés, shops, restaurants and businesses.

I work out quotes on a job-by-job basis, but needless to say I'm realistic about my rates, so whatever you require, give me a shout.

See more of my work at: www.olliestone.com and email me at: olliestoneillustration@outlook.com

Chalkboard signs for The Crown & Sceptre in Streatham.

Large outdoor signage for The Crown & Sceptre in Streatham.

A collection of chalkboard signs for Indigo's, Good Companions in Brighton.

Hand-drawn, custom fonts for the guys at Indigo's, Good Companions in Brighton.

New food specials boards for Marston's, The Longshore in Shoreham.

Large 'Spaceman' mural, hand-painted for Indigo's, Temple Bar in Brighton.

Custom, outdoor signage for Wetherspoon's, The King & Castle in Windsor.

Assorted chalkboards for Wetherspoon's, The Mossy Well in Muswell Hill.

Assorted chalkboards for Wetherspoon's, The Mossy Well in Muswell Hill.

Large 'Spaceman' mural, hand-painted for Indigo's, Temple Bar in Brighton.


No comments:

Post a Comment